We encourage you to bring your owner on a leash and want our events and store to be safe and fun for all!
In order for ALL dogs to enjoy our events, we ask for sincere attention to the following precautionary guidelines for safety:
- All dogs must be on a leash
- Leashes must be short and handled by an adult
- Retractable leashes are discouraged, and must be locked if used
- Collars and Harnesses must be well-fit and tight enough to stay in place regardless of pulling
- Nose-to-Nose contact between dogs is prohibited; maintain a reasonable area of space between all dogs
- Assume other dogs do not want to be approached